2 Heywood Glen, Stanhope Gardens$1,605,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car Spaces: 2
- Property type: House
- Land size: 501 sq metres
- Listing type: Sold!
Stunning Single Level Master Piece
Completely updated and renovated gem looking like a brand new house, with a new modern kitchen, brand new luxury bathrooms, new floorboards and Granite floor tiles, this versatile family home with an expansive and elegant floor plan showcases luxury fixtures and finishes, great natural light, the abundance of storage spaces with a seamless transition from indoor to the outdoor space ideal for entertainment/BBQ with family and friends.
Note from owners: "As original owners, we introduce our custom-built home designed for comfort and contemporary living for growing families. Our private oasis, a home that is close to all amenities and still enjoys a calm and peaceful position. We have raised our family here, and we are proud to present this masterpiece to the next family that will call her home. Our home has been maintained rigorously, from the outdoor landscaping through to every small detail inside. It continues to turn heads as people enjoy its glamour, both in and out. We will miss her." - the proud owners.
House Features include
• Four great size bedrooms. Master bedroom with a walkin, amazing ensuite and has a beautiful view to the pleasing backyard.
• All other spacious bedrooms has built-in wardrobe
• Separate Study room / Office space that brings the work environment at home
• Additional Media room with a feeling of a private studio
• Stylish well-designed luxury bathroom offering molded acrylic bath and stone benchtop with brand new high-end Prime Cost items.
• Gourmet gas kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, walk-in pantry, with stainless steel Blanco appliances including gas cook top, oven, undermount rangehood & dishwasher.
• Two spacious outdoor entertaining area with updated pergola.
• Low-maintenance private garden with bordered garden beds, various flowers, plants/trees. Paving path at the front and the side with a newly built and painted retaining walls and fence.
• Lockup garage with access to the house.
• Large newly built laundry with stone benchtop and plenty of overhead cupboards space.
• Lush, tranquil garden with privacy hedging is sure to take your breath away.
• Room to build a private swimming pool (STCA)
• Exclusive access to the local clubhouse with the usage of tennis courts, large swimming pool and a private party hall.
Other features include
• Smart lighting system that you can operate by the touch on your phone
• Brand new security alarm system and various light fittings throughout.
• Daikin Ducted air conditioning sytem
• Metro Train Stations: Kellyville Station (950m), Bellavista Station (2.5km), Rouse Hill Station (3.7km).
• Bus stops (500m) - 603 (Rouse Hill Station to Parramatta via Glenhaven), 632 (Rouse Hill Station to Pennant Hills via Norwest and Castle Hill).
• Stanhope Village Shopping Centre (2.1km), Blacktown Leisure Centre (2.1 km). The Ponds Shopping Centre (3.0km), Rouse Hill Town Centre (3.7km), Norwest Business Park (3 km )
• Exclusive Residents Local clubhouse (200m)
• Kellyvilleridge Public School (2.3 km), Bella Vista Public School (3.5 km) Glenwood High School (3.4km), William Clarke College (5 kms). Visit https://education.nsw.gov.au/school-finder for more information.
Designed with space, style and quality in mind, featuring exquisite finishes and luxurious inclusions throughout, there is nothing left to do but just move in and enjoy everything this beautiful home has to offer. Located in a prime family-friendly community surrounded by everything the family needs including schools, reserves, shopping and transport options.
Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this document, but no warranty (either express or implied) is given by Legend Real Estate or its agent, as to the accuracy of the contents. Purchasers should conduct their own investigations into all matters relating to the proposed purchase of the property
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Remote Garage
- Alarm System
- Built-in Wardrobes
More InfoDownload Brochure
“I am writing to express my complete satisfaction with Hari and Legend Real Estate Services. Their knowledge of the real estate market in Sydney is commendable. They worked hard and created strategies to get us the best sale price. They were thoroughly professional, committed and approachable. I highly recommend them.”
- Mr. Nakul Agarwal
My property was sold in first week after keeping in market, above my expectations . It was amazing and never expected to be so quicker.
Initially once came into contract both partners helped to with all aspects of preparation and renovation with very reasonable expenditure not making me to spend too much.
They even are helping me to keep track of all expenditure so that I can easily apply for my tax returns next year.
Durai and Hari are very friendly helpful and I always will recommend them to any one with any property issues either for Rental or Selling or even buying.
My present property where I am living now used to be rented they took care of that property also.
- Mr. Suresh Madala
Hari & Legend Real Estate Services made it very easy to purchase my property in Schofields very near to the station which was my requirement. Hari and the team engaged , timely communicative, throughout the whole process and we are very pleased with the result. Happy to have dealt with Legend Real Estate Services.
- Mr. Namal Dinesh
Vendor 75 Georgina Cr Marsden Park
I have availed their buying, selling and renting services. They have always exceeded my expectations.
Professional service with a personal touch.