21 / 37 Shedworth Street, Marayong$810,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Car Spaces: 2
- Property type: Townhouse
- Listing type: Sold!
RECORD PRICE FOR A TOWNHOUSE in Marayong
North Facing - Well Presented House with close to all amenities
Legend Real Estate is excited to present to you this magnificent light filled home showcasing a superb fusion of space and flexibility. Perfectly positioned in a family-focused secured community, within walking distance to Railway station, Schools, parklands, reserves, bus transport and Shopping Centre.
This gorgeous home has the following list of features and inclusions to suit your needs:
* Great sized master bedroom with an ensuite and built in robe.
* Additional bedroom downstairs with full bathroom downstairs for guests / parents
* The rest of the accommodation is also generous in size, with all bedrooms being fitted with built in mirror robes and shelves
* Overlooks the open plan living and dining area which flows through to the expansive undercover alfresco area ideal for entertaining all year round
* Light filled modern gas cooking kitchen with dishwasher
* Three modern and stylish bathrooms, main featuring shower, bath and separate toilet
* Tiles Flooring on ground and Laminate flooring upstairs with low maintenance
* Plenty of storage space with shelves under the stairs and in the garage
* Covered alfresco entertaining area with plenty of room for kids and the backyard opens to the beautiful Naraina Lookout
* Huge savings on your electricity bills with Solar Panels
Other features include ducted air conditioning, video intercom, security alarm, solar panels, downlights, remote garage, plentiful storage, gas points and the list goes on and has everything that you need. Just move in and enjoy the house.
Strata Fees - $323.65 /qtr
Council Fees - app $347 /qtr
Water Bill - app $350 / qtr
Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this document, but no warranty (either express or implied) is given by Legend Real Estate or its agent, as to the accuracy of the contents. Purchasers should conduct their own investigations into all matters relating to the proposed purchase of the property
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Remote Garage
- Built-in Wardrobes
More InfoDownload Brochure
“I am writing to express my complete satisfaction with Hari and Legend Real Estate Services. Their knowledge of the real estate market in Sydney is commendable. They worked hard and created strategies to get us the best sale price. They were thoroughly professional, committed and approachable. I highly recommend them.”
- Mr. Nakul Agarwal
My property was sold in first week after keeping in market, above my expectations . It was amazing and never expected to be so quicker.
Initially once came into contract both partners helped to with all aspects of preparation and renovation with very reasonable expenditure not making me to spend too much.
They even are helping me to keep track of all expenditure so that I can easily apply for my tax returns next year.
Durai and Hari are very friendly helpful and I always will recommend them to any one with any property issues either for Rental or Selling or even buying.
My present property where I am living now used to be rented they took care of that property also.
- Mr. Suresh Madala
Hari & Legend Real Estate Services made it very easy to purchase my property in Schofields very near to the station which was my requirement. Hari and the team engaged , timely communicative, throughout the whole process and we are very pleased with the result. Happy to have dealt with Legend Real Estate Services.
- Mr. Namal Dinesh
Vendor 75 Georgina Cr Marsden Park
I have availed their buying, selling and renting services. They have always exceeded my expectations.
Professional service with a personal touch.