10 Aspinall Avenue, MinchinburyContact for price
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Car Spaces: 2
- Property type: House
- Land size: 611 sq metres
- Listing type: Sold!
Absolutely Best in Minchinbury
Positioned on a quiet street, this impeccable home built on a 611 sq m block reveals a versatile layout over two spacious levels complemented by a perfect outdoor entertainment area with a large undercover alfresco space, in-built BBQ and a four-burner Cooktop. This well thought floor plan caters to entertain both indoors and outdoors all year around.
- Four generous bedrooms all fitted with floorboards and wardrobes, master retreat with ensuite and a step in robe.
- Potential 5th bedroom downstairs can also be used as a study, perfect for a children study area and home office spaces.
- Multiple living spaces including spacious family room, formal lounge and dining; also complementing with a separate rumpus upstairs
- Tasmanian Oak kitchen with granite benchtops and stainless steel gas appliances.
- Double lock-up garage with internal access and plenty of storage space.
- A magnificent entertainer's backyard featuring a massive covered area overlooking beautifully manicured gardens and water features.
-Nestled within a family-focused community and close to a wide range of essential amenities, including schools, sporting facilities, shopping and family leisure activities like "Sydney Zoo" for an easy-care lifestyle.
- Easy access to M4 & M7
Other Features Include
- Zoned Ducted air-conditioning on the top floor and two split systems on the ground floor, downlights, CCTV and alarm system, 6.6KW solar energy system, an irrigation system for the front yard with a mix of recycled materials and fresh water supply, a garden shed and much more.
Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this document, but no warranty (either express or implied) is given by Legend Real Estate or its agent, as to the accuracy of the contents. Purchasers should conduct their own investigations into all matters relating to the proposed purchase of the property
- Air Conditioning
- Built-in Wardrobes
More InfoDownload Brochure
“I am writing to express my complete satisfaction with Hari and Legend Real Estate Services. Their knowledge of the real estate market in Sydney is commendable. They worked hard and created strategies to get us the best sale price. They were thoroughly professional, committed and approachable. I highly recommend them.”
- Mr. Nakul Agarwal
My property was sold in first week after keeping in market, above my expectations . It was amazing and never expected to be so quicker.
Initially once came into contract both partners helped to with all aspects of preparation and renovation with very reasonable expenditure not making me to spend too much.
They even are helping me to keep track of all expenditure so that I can easily apply for my tax returns next year.
Durai and Hari are very friendly helpful and I always will recommend them to any one with any property issues either for Rental or Selling or even buying.
My present property where I am living now used to be rented they took care of that property also.
- Mr. Suresh Madala
Hari & Legend Real Estate Services made it very easy to purchase my property in Schofields very near to the station which was my requirement. Hari and the team engaged , timely communicative, throughout the whole process and we are very pleased with the result. Happy to have dealt with Legend Real Estate Services.
- Mr. Namal Dinesh
Vendor 75 Georgina Cr Marsden Park
I have availed their buying, selling and renting services. They have always exceeded my expectations.
Professional service with a personal touch.