7 Evelyn Place, Glendenning$664,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Car Spaces: 1
- Property type: House
- Listing type: Sold!
WELL PRESENTED FAMILY HOME AT A CONVENIENT AND CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
This well maintained, freshly painted and nicely presented 4 bedroom family home is neat as pin and perfectly located in a quiet street, just moments walk to Schools, Child care centres, playing fields and public transport is sure to suit multitude of buyers. Inspection is an absolute must for the first home buyers and Investors.
* Four good size bedrooms with built-in wardrobe on the master
* Huge Formal lounge with dinning area
* Spacious and well presented bathroom & separate toilet
* Decent size kitchen with Gas cooktop
* Solar Panels to cover electricity costs
* Air conditioning system in living and bedroom
* Expansive private back yard with lots of room for kids to play in
* Spacious bathroom with separate toilet
* Single lock up garage with access to the backyard
* Internal Laundry with huge space
* Mins walk to Glendenning Public school, Child cares and commuting.
* Easy Access to Richmond Road, M7 and growing Marsden Park Business Park including Costco, Ikea, Bunnings and Aldi
* Moments to Public Transport,Public and Private Schools, Child Care Centre, Golf Course, Parklands, Playing fields and reserve.
* Council: $350 approx. per quarter
* Rental return: $450 - $460 approx. per week
Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this document, but no warranty (either express or implied) is given by Legend Real Estate or its agent, as to the accuracy of the contents. Purchasers should conduct their own investigations into all matters relating to the proposed purchase of the property
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
More InfoDownload Brochure
Hari & Legend Real Estate Services made it very easy to purchase my property in Schofields very near to the station which was my requirement. Hari and the team engaged , timely communicative, throughout the whole process and we are very pleased with the result. Happy to have dealt with Legend Real Estate Services.
- Mr. Namal Dinesh
My property was sold in first week after keeping in market, above my expectations . It was amazing and never expected to be so quicker.
Initially once came into contract both partners helped to with all aspects of preparation and renovation with very reasonable expenditure not making me to spend too much.
They even are helping me to keep track of all expenditure so that I can easily apply for my tax returns next year.
Durai and Hari are very friendly helpful and I always will recommend them to any one with any property issues either for Rental or Selling or even buying.
My present property where I am living now used to be rented they took care of that property also.
- Mr. Suresh Madala
CEO | MAXiWEALTH GROUP
“I can attest to the work ethics of Hari Sallakonda’s Legend Real Estate and their professional approach in dealing with the day to day process of marketing and sales. My experience in all transaction with Hari and Durai for the last two years has provided demonstrable evidence of their ability to deliver results and communicate regularly keeping me informed of market trends”.
- Mr.Colin M Curran
“I am writing to express my complete satisfaction with Hari and Legend Real Estate Services. Their knowledge of the real estate market in Sydney is commendable. They worked hard and created strategies to get us the best sale price. They were thoroughly professional, committed and approachable. I highly recommend them.”