29 Mountain Street, The PondsContact for price
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car Spaces: 2
- Property type: House
- Land size: 379 sq metres
- Listing type: Sold!
North East Facing Clarendon House
Legend Real Estate is thrilled to welcome you to this breath-taking near new family residence showcasing an unparalleled sense of luxury and grandeur. Featuring a versatile floorplan with modern finishes, this house provides a comfortable and convenient lifestyle near some of the best facilities in The Ponds.
* Sumptuous master suite with walk-through robe & ensuite and also capturing beautiful Blue Mountain view
* All other bedrooms with generous size with walk-ins in 2 other bedrooms and built-ins in the rest
* Open plan family/meals area creates a space of tranquility flooded with natural light
* Stainless steel gas cooktop with ducted range hood with quality SMEG appliances
* Prestige kitchen with butler's pantry, stone bench tops, stunning island bench and quality SMEG appliances
* Beautiful views of Blue Mountains from all bedrooms
* High Quality Timber Floor throughout
* Deluxe finished bathrooms, large internal laundry
* Walk to Riverbank Public School, Ponds Secondary school & St John Paul Catholic College
* Additional Features include - down lights, high ceilings, zoned ducted air conditioning, alarm system and more
* Double remote garage with internal access
* Good sized backyard suitable for a childsafe playarea/Swimming Pool (STCA)
* Short walk to Riverbank Public and Ponds High School
* Minutes drive to Rouse Hill Shopping Center, Norwest Business Park, Proposed New Rouse Hill Hospital, Marsden Park Business Centre (IKEA, COSTCO)
* Child Care center, Buses to Schofields, QuakersHill and Blacktown Station are just a minutes away
* Short Stroll to 'Tallawong Metro Station'
Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this document, but no warranty (either express or implied) is given by Legend Real Estate or its agent, as to the accuracy of the contents. Purchasers should conduct their own investigations into all matters relating to the proposed purchase of the property
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Remote Garage
- Alarm System
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
More InfoDownload Brochure
Hari & Legend Real Estate Services made it very easy to purchase my property in Schofields very near to the station which was my requirement. Hari and the team engaged , timely communicative, throughout the whole process and we are very pleased with the result. Happy to have dealt with Legend Real Estate Services.
- Mr. Namal Dinesh
My property was sold in first week after keeping in market, above my expectations . It was amazing and never expected to be so quicker.
Initially once came into contract both partners helped to with all aspects of preparation and renovation with very reasonable expenditure not making me to spend too much.
They even are helping me to keep track of all expenditure so that I can easily apply for my tax returns next year.
Durai and Hari are very friendly helpful and I always will recommend them to any one with any property issues either for Rental or Selling or even buying.
My present property where I am living now used to be rented they took care of that property also.
- Mr. Suresh Madala
CEO | MAXiWEALTH GROUP
“I can attest to the work ethics of Hari Sallakonda’s Legend Real Estate and their professional approach in dealing with the day to day process of marketing and sales. My experience in all transaction with Hari and Durai for the last two years has provided demonstrable evidence of their ability to deliver results and communicate regularly keeping me informed of market trends”.
- Mr.Colin M Curran
“I am writing to express my complete satisfaction with Hari and Legend Real Estate Services. Their knowledge of the real estate market in Sydney is commendable. They worked hard and created strategies to get us the best sale price. They were thoroughly professional, committed and approachable. I highly recommend them.”